Thursday, April 22, 2010

La Vida Alhue

We have thousands upon thousands of kilos of grapes... and every day fight the battle against the birds who try to steal our harvest!!
Fernando and I share pancito and mate early every morning. It's been about 4 degrees celcius when I wake up, fyi. This fire is a blessing for me.

El chiquito y el Orion... the most beautiful calves I've ever seen.
These grapes taste like strawberries (you probably don't believe me but it's true). Also, the strawberries taste like snozberries...
My front yard in the early morning.
This is the Ecoferia where I work every Saturday. My cheese is contraband thanks to the chilean government but we sell it under the table anyway... and we always sell out.

1 comment:

  1. You've been spoiled down in the southern hemisphere! You're not going to want to come back! Thanks for the pictures and the updates.

    ReplyDelete