Sunday, February 14, 2010

In the Meantime, An Invitation

So, I´ve been playing a sort of game with myself for the past week. My goal is to come up with chapter titles to catalog all the adventures Andrea and I have thus far survived. Some are more obscure than others I realize and sometimes I´ve come up with multiple titles only because I haven´t chosen my favorite yet. As such, this is an invitation to y´all who still faithfully read my silly little blog. If a title catches your eye and you want an explination, send me a message and I´ll tell you the story.

Once Upon a Time in Neverland
The Alegria in our Lives
Doomed to Our Destiny, or Along Came Perú
Of Lust and Longing in Lima (Pt. 1)
The Waca-fucking-china Verdict
Yes, STILL in Lima (Pt. 2)
Machu Picchu: To Be Inca or Too Incapaz
The Long Lost Lima, or Just 2 Pincha Gringas (Pt. 3)
3 Days, 2 Australians, and 1 Bomba Short of Happiness
The Calm Before the Storm: Tio Coco´s Apartment
In the Sunshine of Bobi Hilda´s Love
Never Fear, Liza´s Here
Charybdis at the End of the World, or Devil´s and Butterflies, or Le´heim! It´s Assado Time!
Cristian, Comida, Campo, Córdoba
Back in the BsAs
Oh My, Mendoza...
I. Dying for Tequila is Suicide, or I Died a Tequila Suicide
II. A Mountainous Mosaic: The Aconcagua
III. Que Venga Más Vino en Vida
IV. An Armada of Neon Angels
V. Just a Liter of Coke and Rum: Dreamers Renegade in the Plaza (ahem, just to clarify for the familial units that read this, it´s actually refering to two tattoo artists we met and not any sort of new found alcoholism...)
El Bolson: We Never Ate So Well Again, or Maté with Leo, A Man of Many Noises
Paine, The Many Shades of Blue
So I Didn´t Meet a Penguin
Welcome to Bizzaro World: How I Survived El Chalten
If Not For Humanity and Half a Cheese Sandwich

That´s all I have for now, but I´ll keep coming up with more as we keep jumping around.
Un beso ciao mis queridos.

1 comment: